Saturday, February 26, 2011

She's leaving me!

What's wrong with this picture? (in theory)
You want a family.
You have cute little babies.
 
You teach them to be nice people.
You fall in love with them over and over.
You raise them and they raise you.
They grow up.
You go through some tough times.
Sometimes you're not sure you like them.
But you love them anyways.
They grow up some more.
They become really cool people.
You like "hangin"  with them.
You are proud of them.
Then...
They leave you!

Just when things are going really well, you shove them out the door to fly away on their own!
Crazy, huh?
Who ever thought of that??  (*wink*)
 
So, yeah, Jess is starting to prepare to leave.
Against all my whining, and begging, and hanging on her leg while crying my eyes out, she has decided to go to BYU Provo!! 
I wanted her to stay close.
To me.
I've done this with 3 other kids. 
Each one gets a little harder.
Not easier.
Harder.
But, my "sensical" side wins out.
And I am happy for her.
She is achieving one of her long term goals and
will move on to more, and more.

Gosh, I'll miss this girl!!
Just as I miss the others - so - very - much.
CONGRATS  JESS!    YOU GO GIRL!!!! 
 

1 comment:

Jessica Belle said...

MOM! :D I LOVE YOU!! :) I'll for sure always come back and visit as often as I can! :) I'll never leave you forever! That's what counts most. :) I love you :)