Friday, January 28, 2011

Thankful on Thursday (1 day late)

After spending 5 days in Kanab, 3 of which I was alone and without transportation;
Some things I am thankful for today:
Sunbust - taken by 3 lakes near Kanab
-  Dan who will drive over to Kanab to spend a few days with me, take me to lunch and buy me groceries.
Ain't he handsome??
- Winter sunshine and a sheltered spot in the backyard.
This is where I sit and read for a half hour each afternoon.
 - Cookies.  My favorite; Cranberry Oatmeal!
I can only find them in Kanab!
 - Cell phone chargers.  I have been without for several days and it connects me to the world!
 - Vegetables.  I ran out and I have missed my broccoli!
Yep, I'm anxious to return home - tonight!!  Yay!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a nice little break from everything though! Moms need that break - Im a little jealous! I love reading your posts! You are always so optimistic and hopeful and I love how much you love Dan! It's cute!