Saturday, August 14, 2010

In a Nutshell....(part 1)


So much to say - and so much room to say it!! But, in consideration for any of you current or future readers out there - I'll keep it brief.

After returning home from my travels, I buckled down to work, work, work! I cleaned the house from top to bottom, moved furniture, threw loads of stuff away, gave a bunch of stuff to charity, made room for Loren and created a new guest room - all in 2 weeks!! Yep, quite a feat for me, I know.

Amelia & Jon arrived home from their vacation in Costa Rica the day before Loren was due to arrive.
Waitng at the airport....
THEN the BIG DAY!! Loren came home from his mission to Fiji at 11:30 pm on July 29, 2010!! YAY! It was so great to see him. We talked and talked and talked. He shared gifts with us and his amazing spirit and enthusiasm for what he's been doing for the past 2 years.
He's here!!
2 days later, his older brother Danny arrived from Phoenix. And for a wonderful 25 hours, I had EVERY ONE of my children home - under the same roof again - for the first time in almost 4 years!! YIPPEE!!

So, of course, we took family pictures! Here are a few:
Didn't have time to edit any of these, but it is what it is!
I am just so thrilled to have some new family pictures -
and some without the kids making crazy faces!!

No comments: