Monday, August 16, 2010

Stone Sundays

I love Sundays.
It's a day to contemplate, to worship and to renew.
I love that deep, deep feeling of knowing that God is real, that the Savior is real, and that They are aware of me, They know me and my struggles,
and that They love me in spite of all my shortcomings.

I love the chance to escape from the craziness of the world and focus on the things that really matter: my God, my faith, and my family.

I also love the family time.
Time to talk, to pop popcorn and snack while talking, and time to hang
out on Mom's bed while talking.
I love the smiles from my almost grown-up kids here at home.
I love the phone calls I get from my "live-away-from-home" kids.
I love it when Dan comes home from meetings and he tells me
everything that's on his mind.
I love the back rubs he gives me.
I love that Dan always cooks the Sunday dinner.
I love the peace and quiet of Sundays.

As I walked through the house yesterday before dinner,
this is what I caught everyone doing.




Yep, I was doing something very similar before I took their pictures!
I love a good book and a comfy spot!!

No comments: