Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Musings

(Spring has finally arrived, but it keeps trying to change it's mind!)

Yep, I know that I missed last Monday.
We were on the road - to San Diego - for Spring Break.
I didn't have many musings that day anyways.

However, TODAY I have some definite musings!!

Perhaps it's because some knucklehead hit me in the parking lot at Target this morning.

Perhaps it's because he was a MAN with a distorted sense of ego.

Perhaps it's because he was certain that he was right and that I was wrong.

But, MOST LIKELY, it's because I WILL NOT let myself, EVER, be pushed around simply because I am a woman and some man thinks he's better than us!


So, now I think I will take my dented fender, my aching head, and go to bed!
But first, one more thing...

THANK YOU DAN - for being a good kind of guy - a true gentleman!!
Your daughters and I are very lucky to have you as an example of what a man should be!
This post is dedicated to YOU(and all the other guys like you...like my sons and my nephews and my brother-in-laws(most of them))!

No comments: