Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tyler Family Reunion 2010


When 2 people fell in love.

It started with just TWO...

And then it grew...

And Grew to this!!
(and that's not all of us either!)
Best Reunion Ever!!
We had a Loren & Nelda Tyler family reunion this past week at Lake Arrowhead.
My brother Steve's family was "in charge" this year, which meant that his daughter Camille planned it. She did a terrific job!

We had great food, played in the water, did some sight-seeing, hiked, ate some more, visited lots and got reacquainted!
The evening programs were SO fun and entertaining;
from the talent show to the auction!
It was a blast!

Here's some pictures:
The four of us siblings: L to R: Oldest to youngest: Steve, Karen, Joyce, Me.

R to L: smartest to ??? (just kidding)

Siblings plus spouses.


My family - minus 3 very important members who couldn't come.
L to R: Rachel, Mom, Mary, Dad, Jessica

I just wish I had played more and sewed less. Next time...
2 years from now - I can hardly wait!!
(...and...A BIG "Thank You" to my
nephew Craig and his trusty assistant,
my brother Steve, for the great pictures!!
)

Grandpa and Grandma would be pleased....


1 comment:

Karen (McCown) Young said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting this. I wish we could've come and seen everyone but my baby HATES her carseat right now. I heard it turned out great. Love you guys!