Friday, July 2, 2010

Brown Family Reunion 2010

Whenever I think of Brown Family reunion I think of...
The Heaton Ranch and
the "pond" (and getting pushed in),
Relatives young and old,
Friends and cousins,

more cousins(that we get to watch grow up over the years),
camping with my family (it's easier now with only 3 girls than when we had all 6 with us - but I missed them),
the A-frame (where the teenagers hang out) and the pond again,
my daughter Jessica who won't let us miss the reunion,
my other daughter Rachel who won't let us miss the reunion,
and more cousins(who are camera shy)!
Alan - you did a great job this year!!
It was one of the best times ever for me!!


I've been going to Brown Family reunion on
Cedar Mountain for as long as I can remember -
which means I've been going since I was 12 years old.

It's a tradition that I hope will continue a long time - and that my children will continue to attend as they get families of their own. (hint, hint!)

2 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Hahaha well I don't have any family of my own (just a hubby) so I guess I can't go ;)

MissMaxMisadventures said...

Love your family!