Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Last 6 Months in Review - Part 1 - June thru July 2011

I have gotten so far behind in my blogging that I lapsed on the last 6 months of 2011.  
I was just going to give up and let it go.  
But my sweet daughter-in-law Samantha urged me to go ahead and catch up.  
Her encouragement gave me the motivation I needed. 
Plus, I knew cousin Alan was still waiting for me to blog again!

So, here goes... June thru July 2011
In mid June we had Brown Family Reunion at the Heaton Ranch.  
It was great, as usual.  Good food, good friends, good visits.  
Same old squabbles, but what would we do without them?  
This year the Tyler's were in charge - namely Duane and Diane.  
They did a fantastic job.  
I sat under a tree one day and took pictures of the kids by and in the pond.





Next big thing, 
while preparing for a wedding and after Girls camp, UREA camp, and Cross Country camp 
we had the William and Mary Tyler Reunion - which my family was in charge of.  
It was held in Greer, AZ in the White Mountains.  







I think it was successful and everyone had a good time.  
It's sometimes hard to tell when you are trying to make sure everything goes smoothly.  
Best thing for me was I got to spend more time with my big (and only) 
brother, Steve, and get better acquainted.  
I also loved getting to see and visit with aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and siblings.  
Plus we were out of the heat. (smile)
As we headed home, we made a stop (with my cousin Loren's family) at 
Sunrise Ski resort for a ride to the top and some scrumptious Navajo Tacos!  
Yum!!
Got back in time to start working more earnestly on the upcoming wedding of my son Loren and his bride to be, Samantha!

2 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Those are some awesome pictures! Glad you're blogging again :)

Samantha said...

I'm glad too!! I think if I blog as much as I pin, I could have everyone updated on my life :) I'm sad we missed that reunion but we'll make it to the next one!