Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Gift from Shutterfly!!

'Tis the season of giving right?  
Well, Shutterfly is giving away free Christmas Photo cards!!
 

Yep!  it's true!  And, at a time when everything costs so darn much, this is really appreciated!
I used Shutterfly to order some photo cards when my daughter got married a few years ago.  I was so happy with the quality and service of Shutterfly!  Quality was outstanding - photos were true to color.  And I received my order so quickly!  It was wonderful!!

I'm now looking forward to using Shutterfly to :
*Order some Christmas photo cards - featuring some family highlights of the past year. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
*Make and order some photo calendars for the extended family!   Click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
*Announce the birth of a future grandchild (whenever that happens!)  Click here:  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/announcements 
 
My first project will be to create some awesome photo Christmas cards.  I can hardly wait to get started.  Shutterfly has SO many designs to choose from with many photo layout options.  What a great way to showcase our family members!!
My second project is to create some incredible photo calendars for my family - as Christmas presents.  I made some of these in the past and everyone wants another one this year!  They are wonderful keepsakes.  Again, Shutterfly has some great designs - It's going to be hard to choose just one!!
  
So, I encourage all of you to take a good look at Shutterfly and their products.  There is definitely something for everyone! 
 
THANK YOU SHUTTERFLY!! 


1 comment:

Amelia Brame said...

Glad you've offered to pay and send out future birth announcements. Thanks mom! ;)