Sunday, May 16, 2010

One day was not enough!

The Friday before Mother's Day our ward had it's first "ward campout".
Less than 10 families came, but it was still great. Why?
Because of this equation:
1 acre of mountain property
+ our family
+ my good friends family
+ good food
+ a campfire
+ an old mattress swing
+ great weather

= SO MUCH FUN WE DON'T WANNA COME HOME!!!
Here's some more pics.

Old mattress & springs swing!
Jess & Katie
Mary loves swings!
The whole gang and a cool old house.
Jess & Rachel - "framed"!
My favorite - I call this picture:
"Pure and absolute JOY"!

2 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Hahaha those Finch girls are just too cute! Oh... and I guess the Stone girls, too ;)

Tricia Bateman said...

Oh my! That looks like so much fun!! Our ward is the coolest! I miss you guys :(