Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings

I'm going to start recording my random thoughts and funny exchanges each Monday. Here goes....

**My daughter tells me that blogs aren't as interesting without photos.... (the above photo is for you Amelia - taken in 1981! Vintage hummingbird!)

**Rachel hopes I'll still be alive by the time she gets married....

**Jessica has finally learned to smile politely while eating fish and green beans....

**Dan told me he likes me better than food! :) Now that's huge!

Things I find annoying today:
--Kids growing up so fast - this is an example below....
--Kids moving too far away
--when it rains just on the weekend
--piles of "to-do" stuff and I just wanna do nothin
--It's gonna get crazy come 4pm
--upstairs heater is on the fritz


Now....
Things I'm happy about today:
--I've lost 6 pounds
--I get to go to a Micheal Buble' concert in July
--Dan is coming home for lunch
--My foot is almost healed
--I feel like I'm getting things under control
--I love my family - even if they're all crazy
Well, that's all I can think of today! More next week!

2 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Three cheers for Michael Buble! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Karen (McCown) Young said...

Hooray - I'm so happy your foot is almost healed! And I agree - it's no fun that the kids keep growing up faster and faster. And about Rachel's comment, if I were her mother, I would've said, "Hey, I'm not THAT old!" cuz you know, you're not! Love you!