Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When Life Throws you on your Bottom!

I hate it when people post pictures of injuries and body parts - so please forgive me for this picture. Last week I was running through the house and ran into an immovable object which resulted in much pain and cursing under my breath with my husbands name included.
The result was this - a broken toe - which you can do nothing for, except sit around and wait for it to heal. As much as I like sitting occasionally, this is ridiculous and I'm tired of it already!
Daytime TV sucks and what about my New Year's Resolutions and my 2mile a day walks??


This is what I have turned to in my hours of sitting-ness. I have re-taught myself to crochet and have started creating.
Here's some of my latest projects: Sock slippers

Hair bands w/ flowers

Beanie Hats w/ embellishments
I am actually taking orders for the Hair Bands and Beanie Hats.
Hair Bands are $8.00 each
Beanie Hats are $15.00 each
- you choose colors for both items.
Just e-mail me at patylerstone@gmail.com
or call me at 435-674-4433
All proceeds go towards the "Patty's on her tushie" foundation for more yarn.

1 comment:

Amelia Brame said...

HAHAHAHAHA... I just wanted to let you know that I seriously laughed out loud when I read the name of your foundation :) But your crochet skills are AWESOME! I'll buy some from you!! :)