After spending 5 days in Kanab, 3 of which I was alone and without transportation;
Some things I am thankful for today:
|Sunbust - taken by 3 lakes near Kanab|
- Dan who will drive over to Kanab to spend a few days with me, take me to lunch and buy me groceries.
|Ain't he handsome??|
- Winter sunshine and a sheltered spot in the backyard.
|This is where I sit and read for a half hour each afternoon.|
- Cookies. My favorite; Cranberry Oatmeal!
|I can only find them in Kanab!|
- Cell phone chargers. I have been without for several days and it connects me to the world!
- Vegetables. I ran out and I have missed my broccoli!
Yep, I'm anxious to return home - tonight!! Yay!